Replacement of aging forklift equipment with new models is costly – and often completely unnecessary. With CanLift’s heavy equipment refurbishment services, your fleet can be efficiently maintained in safe working order at a nominal expense. We have fully equipped facilities including a 50’ x 35’ heavy machinery painting booth and a 60’ x 35’ sandblasting booth. Whether it’s a small forklift refurbishment, regular forklift battery reconditioning, or large excavator restoration, CanLift can ensure it looks and runs like new, no matter how many working hours it has. Maximize your return on investment with equipment refurbishment for your forklift, excavator, backhoe, telehandler, or boom lift equipment fleet from CanLift.
Why Heavy Equipment Reconditioning?
There are numerous advantages to heavy equipment restoration, including increased performance and productivity, extended lifespan, and a newer looking appearance. This will usually result in several benefits for your company overall:
- Lowered operating costs / increased return on investment
- Increased asset life and resale value
- Increased productivity
- Improved brand/company image
- Higher customer satisfaction
When To Consider Equipment Refurbishment
Generally, lift equipment that’s reached 10,000 hours of normal use – between 5-7 years – should be considered for at least some reconditioning. Machines 10 years or older are usually prime candidates for refurbishment.
CanLift offers a wide range of reconditioning services on any brand, in any condition, for numerous types of equipment, including:
- Forklift restoration & refurbishment
- Forklift battery reconditioning
- Excavator restoration & refurbishment
- Lift truck restoration & refurbishment
- Scissor lift restoration & refurbishment
- Telehandler restoration & refurbishment
- Backhoe restoration & refurbishment
- Skid steer restoration & refurbishment
- Man lift restoration & refurbishment
- Boom lift restoration & refurbishment